Monday, April 6, 2015

Assignment 2 DOF/Motion

 On this picture I focused on the Bronco side decal and everything else is blury you can see an blury background and a blurry ice sickle hanging from the mirror. I messed with the hues and contrast&sharpness also

 This photo has a deep DOF. I messed with the hues to give it a light blue cool tone to give it a cold feel like the cold day i took the picture. i think it has just the right balance of blue where you can barely notice it but it is still there
 This is a very shallow image and I didn't have to edit much. just adjusted the hues on the mid-tones to make it a little darker
 This image is one of my favorites you can clearly see where the image is focused and I feel it turned out good. Bumped the brightness down and the contrast up to make it pop out a little
 This image is pretty cool. This is a seagull taking off after eating some shad on the river you can see where the water is still unsettled from his wings hitting as he took off. my shutter speed was very fast to get this image
 I love this image. This is a bass as it was being fought to the boat and jumping there is a lot of commotion in this picture and yet still very clear.
This is the same fish.This was it as it was jumping out of the water and going back in. There is a little motion blur but not much it was fun day to catch fish and shoot some photos

No comments:

Post a Comment